Philmac [20/25] Year Warranty
We, Philmac Pty Ltd of 53-59 Deeds Road, North Plympton, South Australia 5037 (Telephone +61 (8) 8300 9200; email firstname.lastname@example.org), provide warranties that this product:
A) is free from manufacturing defects; and
B) will,if installed and used only in accordance with our written instructions (including regarding the temperatures, pressures and substances that this product should be exposed to), perform as stipulated in writing in our technical specifications for this product, on the terms set out in this document.
1. If you believe our product you have purchased does not comply with either of the above warranties and you wish to make a claim you must return or cause the product to be returned to us at the above address with written:
a. evidence of purchase including the date and time of purchase; and
b. detailed reasons why you think the warranty has been breached including details of how the product was being used when the alleged breach of warranty became apparent, within [20/25] years following the time of purchase. These warranties do not apply after this period.
2. If we reasonably determine on inspection of the product and the information provided by you that a warranty was breached we will at our cost and in our absolute discretion:
a. Supply you or cause you to be supplied with a replacement product; or
b. Refund you or cause you to be refunded the purchase price for the product; or
c. Repair the product or cause it to be repaired and return the repaired product or cause it to be returned to you.
3. If this warranty applies we will reimburse your reasonable costs (not exceeding AU$100) of returning the product to us within 30 days of receipt by us of written evidence from you that those costs have been incurred. Otherwise, you must pay these costs.
The following statements are required by the Australian Consumer Law in relation to warranty A)
4. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
5. The benefits to you given by this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies you have under a law in relation to the product.